- Get Started
Please read and confirm each statement below:
Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
- Subject to full compliance with these Terms and Conditions, a business registered in either the United Kingdom or Republic of Ireland (Territories), or an individual over the age of 18 with a valid bank account, resident in one of the Territories, (Participant), who between the 1st July 2020 and 31st December 2020 (Promotional Period) purchases a new (i.e. not used or second hand) eligible Lenovo ThinkBook as listed in the Qualifying Products page (Qualifying Product) from a Participating Reseller (as defined at Condition 3) may be eligible to receive a cashback amount of amount of up to £100.00 / €100.00 (Reward), subject to full compliance with these Promotion Terms and Conditions.
- Participants may make a maximum of one (1) Claim per Qualifying Product purchased up to a maximum of thirty (30) Claims in total (business Participants) or two (2) Claims in total (individual Participants), regardless of the number of Qualifying Products purchased.
- To be eligible to take part in the Promotion, Participants must purchase their Qualifying Product at either an authorised Lenovo reseller as listed in the Qualifying Dealers section of the promotional site (Participating Reseller). Purchases from auction websites or 3rd party marketplaces, such as eBay or Amazon Marketplace are specifically excluded from this Promotion.
- This promotion is not available to anyone professionally connected with this Promotion.
The Qualifying Product must not be sold as part of:
- a bundle (promotional or otherwise);
- another promotion
- Following the purchase of a Qualifying Product made in accordance with Condition 1, Participants must visit https://lenovopromotions.co.uk/thinkbookcashback and complete the presented application form with the requested information and submit any required documents (including valid proof of purchase) (Claim). Claims must be submitted no sooner than 30 days and no later than 60 from the date of purchase (Claim Period). The purchase date as stated on the relevant proof purchase shall count as day one (1). Claims submitted outside of the Claim Period shall be considered invalid and not eligible for Reward. Participants shall receive an email confirming the validation of their Claim within three (3) working days of submission (Claim Validation).
- Claims may only be made online in accordance with Condition 6 above, postal claims shall not be accepted.
- This Promotion cannot be used in conjunction or combined with any other promotion.
- Subject to full compliance with these Promotion Terms, the Promoter shall pay Rewards against valid Claims within 30 calendar days of Claim Validation. For the avoidance of doubt, Participants shall receive a Reward based on their country of residence e.g. UK Participants shall receive their Reward in GBP Sterling. Reward Limits shall be based on the currency of the Reward.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify fraudulent, incomplete, altered or illegible Claims at its sole discretion.
- The Promoter is not responsible or liable for any technical, hardware, software, server, website, or other failures outside our control that prevents the customer participating in the Promotion.
- Participants who submit a Claim with incomplete information shall be notified via email and offered the opportunity to rectify any omissions or missing information within seven (7) days of their Claim being submitted.
- Where the Participant does not receive an email confirming Claim Validation as per Condition 6, or an email requesting further information as per Condition 12, it is the Participant’s sole responsibility to contact the Promoter at firstname.lastname@example.org. Failure to do so within 7 days of Claim submission shall result in the related Claim being disqualified and the Participant being ineligible for Reward against the relevant purchased Qualifying Product.
- Participants that return their Qualifying Product will be disqualified from participating in the Promotion. Where a Participant has returned any part of their Qualifying Product after making a Claim they must inform the Promoter at email@example.com.
- The Promoter shall have the right, where necessary, to undertake all such action as is reasonable to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid claims including, without limitation, to require further verification as to proof of purchase, as well as the identity and other relevant details of a Participant
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw, amend or terminate the Promotion without notice (with future effect).
- The Promoter: Lenovo Technology (United Kingdom) Limited, 2nd Floor, Redwood 3 Chineham Park, Crockford Lane, Basingstoke, Hampshire, United Kingdom, RG24 8WQ. (please do not send any claim applications or promotion related correspondence to this address as they will not be processed.)
- This Promotion shall be governed by the law of England and Wales.